The Functional State of the Autonomic Nervous System
ANS analysis offers the unique opportunity to gain fast and easy insight into the regulatory capacity of the autonomic nervous system (ANS). The functional state of the ANS provides important information that allows practitioners to assess health conditions or disorders better than ever before. The measurement results help to answer many questions, including:
- To what extent do risk factors exist for cardiovascular disease or other chronic dysfunctions?
- Is the body able to cope with stress or have stress factors already produced a health impairment?
- Are the applied therapies already successful (therapy monitoring)?
- Can therapies improve the functional state of a disturbed autonomic nervous system?
- What effect do problems and conflicts have on the body?
These are just a few of the many questions that ANS Analysis can answer better than ever before. For this reason it is recommended that an ANS Analysis is performed both as a preventive measure and also for patients with stress symptoms, chronic illnesses or problems and conflicts at work.
ANS Analysis is painless, free of side effects and takes about seven minutes to perform.